1) The Greek Government will fall.
2) There will be no Greek referendum.
3) There will be Greek elections.
4) New Democracy will win, but without a majority.
5) The Communist Party will double their number of MPs. The Greens will get some MPs too, and the Orthodox bunch probably more.
6) Italy will run out of money and negotiate a bailout.
7) Spain will run out of money and negotiate a bailout.
8) The capitals of the Mediterranean will burn. So will Paris, just because they like joining in.
9) A far-left terror group will execute, or come credibly close to executing, a bombing in Brussels.
10) At least two countries will leave the Euro.
I did mention, I think, once or twice, that this wasn't a very good idea.